What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth Federal Way, WA

There are many reasons why a chipped tooth can occur, from an accident to merely chewing. If a chipped tooth occurs, professional dental care is necessary to receive proper evaluation and treatment. It is essential to seek prompt treatment to prevent the problem from worsening.

If you have a chipped tooth, do not hesitate to seek treatment. Smile Center Dental Care in Federal Way and the surrounding area is here to help. Call us today at (253) 336-0023 to schedule an appointment or learn more about our services.

Request An Appointment